Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Fresh for the future. πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸͺ’πŸ’πŸΌ‍♂️ The past 6 months I’ve had very low energy a lot of the time. It’s mental because the tests have shown that I’m physically in excellent shape. I’ve begun my new (old) job now which is a good start to some change. I have re-evaluated the tasks, and the work place itself have always felt fun. I will have a lot of time off work while still making more money than on my previous job… I’ve stopped taking the antidepressants because I think they were making me into an emotional zombie, feeling neither lows or highs… There’s a couple of things left that’s not fully okay (not gonna go into that here, but feel free to ask if you wanna know, it’s nothing secret), but I think the changes so far will ease out those things a bit. 🫢🏼

#mentalhealth #menshealth #newstart #evening #cleanshave #bodybuilder

11 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to learn of your health struggles. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are feeling better. Inside is just as important to look after as outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wishing you good health and a bright future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proactively being your best self. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's brave, and sweet, that you share so much with your fans/audience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite personal, yes. But as I wrote, it has affected me negatively a lot lately, including sexuality and exhibitionism, so it almost can not be hidden. I never wanna give up though!❤️

      Delete
  6. You are a role model. I look forward to your posts dealing with the internal and external, especially naked. (I support tighter and tinier clothes, and nudity when possible.) You are also an inspiration for working out. I’ve lost 20 pounds since July, walk at least 30 minutes everyday, and work out with weights for an hour 3 times a week. I like the looks I’m getting on the gym floor and in the locker room. This post has also reminded me of the importance of mental health and to be proactive. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear I'm an inspiration man, it means a lot! Cheers

      Delete